What should I be doing as a Sophomore?
- Keep working to attain excellent grades
- Grade Point Average (GPA)
- Take the PSAT in October as practice for the SAT (Must sign up in Student Services)
- Take the PLAN in November as practice for the ACT (all 10th graders at Ledford High School will do this)
- Continue with extracurricular activities or try to join an extracurricular activities, such as a club, athletic team, community services youth group, etc.
- Investigate your options for participating in dual enrollment next year. This allows you to enroll in college courses
- It’s not too early to start studying for the standardized tests like ACT and SAT. A great place to start is with the Test Prep section on the CFNC website
- Download “SAT Question of the Day” from the iPhone App Store or Amazon.com
- Sign up for ACT Prep