What should I be doing as a Junior?
- They will take the ACT in March (provided free at school)
- Finish the year STRONG! Your GPA at the end of the your 11th grade year is the GPA on which colleges may base your acceptance
- Investigate your options for participating in dual enrollment. This allows you to enroll in college courses
- Continue extracurricular activities; keep a log of all hours
- Talk to your counselor about taking the ACT or SAT again based on your previous scores
- Visit colleges to find the right match for you
- Visit FAFSA to obtain information about your family’s expected financial contribution to college