Zoom Calls - Questions and Answers
September 3, 2020
- How to retrieve a CFNC Account? Go to Student Services Website → Click “Important College Links”--> CFNC Account Retrieval CFNC Account Recovery
- When do you complete the FAFSA? October 1, 2020
- What website do you use for FAFSA? FAFSA Website
- How do you apply to a college that is out of state? Use the website for the college to which you want to apply.
- When do you start applications for college? As soon as you would like to apply. It is important to know the due dates.
- Does an IEP transfer? Depends on the college. It is important for students to speak with the Disabilities Services Office upon arrival on campus.
- ACT/SAT Scores - Some colleges are asking for scores (possibly Private schools). Need ACT ID to create an ACT account using the ACT ID on the Score Sheet.
- It is not a race. Take your time. Check your spelling.
- What is Residency Determination? Residency Determination establishes whether you pay in-state or out-of-state tuition. Use your CFNC account!!!!