Refunds on Lunch Accounts for SENIORS

Seniors or their parents may request the remaining balance on their lunch accounts be refunded. Download and complete the attached form.  Scan the completed form and email it to the email address on the form or mail the form back to the address provided. 

Parents who wish to have the balance transferred to a sibling's account or maybe even have it donated to those in need, may make a note of that on the form.  

Attached Files