Transcript Requests

To request a transcript from Ledford Senior High School:

*Go to Davidson County Schools webpage:
*Go to "Departments"
*Click "Curriculum and Instruction"
*"Online Student Records" will be listed at the bottom in the far left column
*ScribOnline link will be
*Begin your records request

Transcripts and records requested from Davidson County Schools alumni will be $10.  Orders from an organization, university, or business will be $15.  There is a $3 convenience fee per order.

 Students that are currently attending Ledford need to make their request for a transcript in the Student Services office.