2017 Spring Track Information
- Head Boys' Coach Shawn Loggins: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Head Girls' Coach Tom Kotris: email@example.com
- Assistants: Jason Lodle, James Cassada, Dillon Pierce
- MANDATORY PRACTICES START MONDAY, FEB 13th, 2017
Fundraiser letter addressing campaign will be at practice on WEDNESDAY, FEB. 15. Please bring ten(10) envelopes, addresses of friends and/or relatives that you think may be willing and able to contribute to our cause. Bringing ten(10) stamps for those ten(10) envelopes would be awesome, as well.
- FIRST MEET March 9th, 2017 @Ledford
- Before emailing me with questions for clarification click on the FAQs link and/or the Cross Country Team Rules link to the left. If you still have questions, then email me.
Any athlete participating in Track must have a physical completed within the past 365 days ON THE School Form and on file in order to be able to participate. ATHLETES CANNOT PARTICIPATE IN PRACTICE OR MEETS WITHOUT A CURRENT PHYSICAL ON FILE.
Any athlete participating in Track must also complete and turn in an Athlete Participation Packet for the 2016-2017 school year. Please note that parents and athletes must sign and initial in various places throughout the packet. PARTICIPATION PACKETS WILL NEED TO BE COMPLETED AND TURNED IN ON OR BEFORE THE FIRST DAY OF PRACTICE.
All participating athletes will need to turn in a signed copy of the Team Rules.
- Opens Feb. 1st
- Closes Feb. 19th at 11:59 P.M.
- Team Store Website
- Team Store Sale Code: LEDFORDTRACK (If you are not connected to the track team, do not order anything from the store. It will not/cannot be delivered to you).
For answers to any questions regarding Cross Country or Spring Track, click the following link to email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the school at 336-769-9671 and ask for Coach Kotris
For answers to any questions regarding Winter Track or Spring Track click the following link to email email@example.com or call the school at 336-769-9671 and ask for Coach Loggins